Thursday, October 20, 2011

Seeing Red


I've always loved a pop of red in any room.









 {Images via Decor pad}

 
I fell in love with this simple book shelf from Ikea.  While my husband is not a huge fan of their furniture, I promised him that it was real wood before purchasing it:).  I also added these glass doors.  Thanks to hubby and dad for putting it together for me!


Once put together, I decided on these knobs, which made the shelf more complete.  I always appreciate the fact that hardware from Anthropologie can make a piece of furniture pop...


Lastly, that area of the room needed some light.  I headed back to Ikea for a couple of these.  Once I got home I quickly realized that the lights did not come with plugs, and those you have to purchase separately.  Ugh!  Back to Ikea...  Bummer. 



I really am happy with the final outcome.  



Would I do it over again?  
I think so.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment